Professional writer with audio recording, wireless options, backup to SD cards and internal memory.
- Display Screen:
- Folds face down to protect screen while not in use.
- Active matrix color TFT-LCD
- Diagonal: 7″ Resolution: 800 x 480
- Tilt range: 0 to 65 degrees
- Font size: 1 to 5
- Audio Sync OTG: Record an audio backup precisely synchronized with steno notes allowing:
- Play back the synchronized audio privately to your own headset
- Monitor live audio through a headset for enhanced sound quality
- Copy steno notes with audio to your computer for instant access while editing
- Lighten your load since you won’t need your computer for AudioSync
- Microphone and headset jacks for recording/playback
- Data Card: Holds all files related to your active work. Conveniently organized in file folders by year and month.
- Backup SD Card: Supports SD cards 1GB to 32GB. 64MB internal memory holds 36K pages. Backup SD card has audio too.
- Memory: Internal memory stores steno notes and timestamp files add additional backup to the Data SD and Backup SD card. Diamante uses 64MB which hold approximately 36,000 pages. When the memory is full, the Diamante overwrites the oldest file.
- Versatile Data Transfer: Use thumb drives to move jobs to your computer so you don’t forget to put the data card back.
- USB Port A: Client USB connects to a host USB port on a computer for:
- Realtime translation
- Read memory to a computer
- Downloading dictionaries
- Accessing a power source
- USB Port B: Use with peripherals such as a thumb drive or USB BlueTooth adapter for wireless realtime.
- Realtime Communications: Choose one of three ways to write realtime:
- USB realtime
- BlueTooth (optional)
- WiFi (optional) with Case CATalyst
- Battery: A 4-cell Li-Ion battery pack is included:
- Operating Time: 8 to 10 Hours
- Recharge Time: 4 to 5 Hours
- Battery Life: 1 to 1.5 Years
- Backup Battery: Operates the writer in fail-safe mode for an additional 8 hours when the primary battery is not available.
- Tension Control Wheel: Turn wheel to adjust tension or firmness of key response to your preference. Change at any time, even during a job.
- Depth of Stroke Wheel: Quickly and easily raise or lower the height of the entire keyboard including the number bar with a simple turn of the wheel.
- Individual Key Adjustments: Handled via a simple software interface accessed from the keyboard menu. if you have a lazy finger and are getting ‘pesky p’ or are dragging the ‘I,’ easily adjust that key for better results. Don’t worry if you think that you have over-adjusted. A “reset” button is there to return your settings to their original state.
- AC Power Adapter: Automatic switching 120/220V with 6′ North American plug.
- Weight: 4.5 Pounds
Choice of Soft Sided Carry Case or Wheelie Case, Tripod, Charger, USB Cable, SD Cards, Install/User Guide CD, Choice of Keytop Covers.