Andrea Communications USB-MA eliminates the noise problems that are inherent in most standard, off-the shelf computers.
Often placed in close proximity to components such as the power supply and processors, internal sound cards or integrated audio systems can generate audible noise. Combined with the fact that computers are frequently used in high noise level environments, the performance of the microphone may be affected.
The USB-MA uses high quality digital circuitry to bypass the computer’s internal microphone input, converting the analog signal to digital. The result is increased clarity and performance of the stereo microphone for all digital audio applications including VoIP and speech recongition programs.
For the latest driver updates click here:
- Premium external USB microphone adapter with stereo microphone input.
- Bypasses a computer’s internal microphone input, creating superior low-noise audio.
- Small form factor – compact and portable.
- Compatible with all current Andrea Communications microphones as well as any legacy microphones.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- Mac OS X 10.5 and up
- 1 Available USB Port
If you have any questions, please contact us.